Re: [IP] RE: Pump Supplies & One Touch Strips

I have tried them all and the one that I find to be  absolutely the least
painful is the Accu-chek multiclix.  I ran out of cartridges the other day
and went back to using my Delica (the second least painful) and I couldn't
renew my prescription fast enough.  It was a sigh of relief to be drilling
holes in myself with the Accu-chek once more.