RE: [IP] RE: Pump Supplies & One Touch Strips

What pricker do you like better?  Nora Nevers

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Susan Lane
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 23:29
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] RE: Pump Supplies & One Touch Strips

Ronda, I think what you were trying to do was very nice.  The supplies for
this disease are terribly expensive and I often wonder how some people can
afford to have it.  I have to do without things just to be able to buy the
meds and sensors and all the other "stuff."  I have boxes of lancets that I
will probably never use, because I have discovered a finger pricker that I
like better.  I often wonder how I can give them to someone so that they can
save a few dollars.