Re: [IP] Re: Dentally Challenged?

 I do have more of my own teeth than most of the people my age that I know. I am
a septuagenarian and have been on insulin for 55 years. I do have periodontal
disease and I do have good dental care.
 I just saw them Tuesday and now I have GC MI Psste Plus (mint flavored) to
apply to my teeth. I will start with it one of these days. Always something!
On Jun 30, 2011, at 11:57 PM, email @ redacted wrote:

 > I'm 29 years old, about to turn 30 & have had T1 diabetes for 21 years. I
never
 > had a cavity as a young child. My first filling was done around 11 years old.
My