[IP] RE: Pump Supplies & One Touch Strips

I'm sorry I got people bent out of shape and I have to make it perfectly clear
that we will use up each and every one of the supplies we've ordered and will
be ordering in the future even if I don't help anyone out.  I'm not ordering
for what we can't use.  Again, I'm sorry I upset anyone on this list.  Never
my intention.  Won't even bother to assist again.  Certainly don't want to
mess up insurance for anyone!

Ronda

Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain