Re: [IP] Re: Dentally Challenged?

About milk, there are some scientists who suspect that the T-cell attack
on the islet cells is triggered when milk proteins leak from an immature
intestine, attach themselves to the islet cells and the immune systems
sees the complex as "foreign" and kills it.

Another school of thought is that bacteria in the mouth, ears and throat
does something like that.

Research has not proven nor disproved either of these theories and there
are others, too!

Denise B.