Re: [IP] Re: Dentally Challenged?

There have been cases of dentists who just wanted to make money and they
drilled into perfectly good teeth so that they could charge for it.
That mostly took place in the olden days - like the '50s, when the
dentist was the only person in the office and before dental insurance
was even thought of.

I had most of my half-dozen cavity years when I was in grade school and
was diagnosed with D in 7th grade.

Denise B.
St. Paul, MN