Re: [IP] Re: Dentally Challenged?

i, too had tons of cavities as a kid.  It was ridiculous.  11 of them one
time and I went to the dentist regularly and I brushed twice a day.  I did
not get diabetes until I was 58 years old.  I don't think there's a
connection, but who knows?   I also drank tons of milk and some people say
that can lead to Diabetes.  Another who knows?