[IP] Medicare ALJ case

I was wondering if anyone has been through the experience of being denied
coverage of payment by Medicare for test strips or any other pump related
items. Medicare wants to cover test strips in the amount of 3/day. I have
been through 2 appeals and the 3rd will go before an Administrative Law
Judge.
Medicare had always paid for their allowable amount (in dollars) and just
last Fall decided as a pump patient I only need 3 tests/day. The payor in
the area I live for test strips is CIGNA.
My Endo has sent in what is required, my copies of CareLink reports are
included every 90 days also. My supplier is doing so much for me; filing
what is needed and sending me my supplies.

Has anyone had their denial issue go before an ALJ? Wondering what it is
like.
Phyllis
dx Type I 1939
pumping for 23 yrs