[IP] Re: Dentally Challenged?

OMG...I had so many cavities as a kid..even before I was diagnosed with
diabetes at age 10.  We were RARELY given candy and sweets as kids, so I
have no explanation for the cavities.  My dentist (who practiced in our
somewhat small neighborhood) made $$$ off my parents.  Needless to say, as
an adult I have had to have many of those fillings replaced with crowns.  My
current dentists is always warning me about possible problems that may
happen to the teeth that have not been crowned.  Thankfully, I have never
been afraid of the dentist, even after the mouthful of work done by the 1st
guy who LOVED to fill my teeth!!
It is weird, I do not recall ever going to the dentist for a cavity after
being diagnosed with diabetes 40 years ago..it was only the years prior to
being diagnosed.

Michelle, who grew up in Davison MI