From: RONDA ROBINSON
Sender: email @ redacted
To: Insulin Pumpers
ReplyTo: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: [IP] Pump Supplies & One Touch Strips
Sent: Jun 30, 2011 3:23 PM

While the first response I'm going to receive from someone reading this is
donate them to IP; unfortunately, I can't afford to do that right now.  What I
am proposing is that I might be able to help some people out who don't have
good insurance or have no insurance like I was helped out many years ago.  I
have a backlog of supplies for my son (which we will certainly use sooner or
later); however, I do have good insurance now and can keep ordering more on
our plan.  I'd like to help someone if I can.   What I have: One Touch Ultra
Strips, MM Silouette Infusion Sets (short needle I believe), MM Reservoirs for
the MM700 pump.   If interested, e-mail me privately.

Ronda - Son, Aaron diagnosed at age 10, now 18 and heading to
college...yikes!

Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T