[IP] Pump Supplies & One Touch Strips

While the first response I'm going to receive from someone reading this is
donate them to IP; unfortunately, I can't afford to do that right now.  What I
am proposing is that I might be able to help some people out who don't have
good insurance or have no insurance like I was helped out many years ago.  I
have a backlog of supplies for my son (which we will certainly use sooner or
later); however, I do have good insurance now and can keep ordering more on
our plan.  I'd like to help someone if I can.   What I have: One Touch Ultra
Strips, MM Silouette Infusion Sets (short needle I believe), MM Reservoirs for
the MM700 pump.   If interested, e-mail me privately.

Ronda - Son, Aaron diagnosed at age 10, now 18 and heading to
college...yikes!

Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain