Re: [IP] Re: Flying with cold insulin

If it's the insulin you are currently using, your current vial or the next
one that you plan to open soon, it doesn't need to be refrigerated.  It can
say out of the fridge for 30 days per the manufacturer and I've had it out a
bit longer than that with no problems.  I never worry about keeping my
insulin cold when I travel for a week or two at most.

Stacey