[IP] Flying with cold insulin

Just a note that I haven't seen mentioned here - you are allowed 1 extra bag
for your medical needs. This does NOT count as part of your luggage or
carry-ons. I usually put some juice boxes in this bag as well. When I go
through security I just tell them that I'm diabetic and they will see my
supplies. I've not had any problems.

My last trip through Denver I had a body scan - they saw my Omnipod! The
agent asked me to touch it then she swabbed my hands. The other 5 airports
that I went through never saw it or said a thing.

Tracy