[IP] Diabetes and the Dentist

Hi All,

Mmmm  .... I was only  thinking about this today (since I had a dental
appointmen).

I seem to have had a lot less dental work required than many of my
friends/family.

Since I am absolutely terrified of going to the dentist, that's got to be a
good thing right ?

A terrible admission ... given a choice; between a cure for T1 and never
having to go to the Dentist again.

I'd keep the Diabetes (probably lucky it's not a choice) ......:)

Janette

(T1 42 years +Pumping 10)