From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Darcie Werthmann
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 7:23 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Pump vacation

I decided to take a pump vacation starting 3 weeks ago. I started with a
lantis
pen and humalog in syringes. Then went to a luxura HD pen. Since I have been
back on MDI by blood sugars have stabilized. I am wondering if there is
something wrong with the insulin that was in the pump or the pump itself.
Any
ideas?

Darcie