[IP] Dentally Challenged?

I love your way of putting this, Laura, so I swiped it out of your message.

Whenever my 4 siblings and I went to the dentist, they all had one or
two cavities, while I would have 5 or 6.

They were perfect angels in the chair, while the dentist had to talk me
into getting into the chair and then give me lots of Novocaine before
drilling.

It wasn't that the dentist was trying to make money by finding and
filling "phantom' cavities, either.  My mother would finish one round of
dental work, then the new school year would arrive and a new set of
cards that had to be signed by the dentist.  Constant debt... I'm
surprised that the guy didn't open a pawn shop.  "DDS Pawn, at your
service!"

How many of us with D have had more cavities and more pain in the
dentist's chair?

Denise B