Re: [IP] testing at work

 <I still don't know how to
really handle this situation, so I may just tell them before hand.  Anyone
have any advice on this?>

 I'm celebrating my 27'th anniversary this Thursday (well, low key celebrating
as I just had major major dental work) and I say, just tell 'em. My diabetes was
never once a hindrance to our relationship.
 Ok, well he did get mad at me once in college so in spite I ate an entire bag
of M & M's and a jar of peanut butter.
But hey, it was truly never an issue.  Remember, diabetes isn't who you are!
Laura in NM (happily married but dentally challenged).