Re: [IP] Flying with cold insulin

I travel extensively with insulin. If it is going to be a short time, a
day, I just take it out of the fridge when I leave the house, and put it
in the frigde when I get where I'm going.  If he is going to staying in
a hotel make sure that the hotel can supply a mini fridge.  Most of the
ones that dont' come standard in a room can supply one for medical
reasons.

If you do decided to travel with ice packs, don't use the soft gel
packs.  I've done that twice and TSA doesn't like those.  I have never
hard a problem with the hardplastic ice packs.  Don't ask me why because
it is the same chemicals inside.  This is since the ban on liquids.

Brian