Re: [IP] End of my Cozmo

I still have a 1 1/2 years left on my cozmo.  I'm hoping that somebody
comes out with something comparable when my cozmo dies.  I recently
started with a new endo and she has been pushing me to get a "modern"
pump.  When I start listing what I want in a pump, she tells me that no
pumps have all those items.  I then tell her that my outdated pump does
and it shuts her up.

Brian
Long Live the Cozmo