Re: [IP] End of my Cozmo

My Cozmo is on its deathbed too, and I am so upset!  None of the pumps out
there seem to be as good... which is rediculous since I got my Cozmo 4 years
ago, you would think there would be better options out there.  I am glad to
hear you are leaning toward the Spirit.  I have been hesitating between the
Spirit and Minimed for a week now, kind of leaning that way but sure.
Thanks for the input, I think I will go with my gut feeling and go with the
Spirit.

Julie Murphy