 *   To: email @ redacted<mailto:email @ redacted>
 *   Subject: Re: [IP] Dr Faustmann
 *   From: edward doolin
<email @ redacted<mailto:email @ redacted>>
 *   Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 23:24:58 -0700 (PDT)

________________________________
The people on this site like the ADA and the JDRF don't care about a cure.
The
ADA and JDRF are more worried about collecting money to keep themselves
employed, or registering us so we can get a number on our wrists. They didn't
 support Dr Faustmann. The people on this site are only concerned about the
next
new pump and cgm or an artificial pancreas. They don't care about a cure. I
have
been following Her for 5 years, waiting for them to release the drug that is
already being used for many other thing including certain types of cancers.
We
could make our people in Washington get this passed through if we banded
together and all lobbied them for a quick approval, but that would mean every
one would have to work to this end.