Re: [IP] "rainbow" vision

I also see a bright lite I call it the full sun when I'm 65  and under.
Jan Dxd 01/64
Pumping 04/02

In a message dated 6/24/2011 3:33:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

When I  go low, I see a bright light (halo) in the middle of everything.
This is  when I am below 70.

-----Original Message-----
From:  email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]  On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 3:05  PM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject:  [IP] "rainbow" vision

I was at the store w my 5 yr old girls-- all  was fine - then i noticed
everything looked like it had a rainbow hailo to  it- their faces / my
arm / the
wall ....all had a hailo of a rainbow  look to it- so I quickly got into
car and
checked my bg- was 58-  previous bg 1 hour prior was 94

58 is not great but not that low either  ?? Is just weird w having the
rainbow
hailos ??

also to mention  the blurry vision and the fact I have had a lot of
laser
surgery w  victrectomy in both eyes years back

still a bit blurry and hard to type  this

thank you in advance for any input

Leigh Blackistone
email @ redacted
404 . 644 . 4737
*******
NOTICE: This  e-mail message and any attached files are intended
solely for the use of  the addressee(s) named above in connection
with official business.   This communication may contain Sensitive
But Unclassified information that  may be statutorily or otherwise
prohibited from being released without  appropriate approval.  Any
review, use, or dissemination of this  e-mail message and any
attached file(s) in any form outside of the Bureau  of Alcohol,
Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives or the Department of Justice  without
express authorization is strictly  prohibited.