Re: [IP] Battery life on Dexcom receiver?

 Hi, if I were you, I would call Dexcom directly, I have had two transmitters
for the 7 and the 7 plus, and they should last for years. At least mine have,
how often are you charging the battery? I charge mine once a week and it will
last at least a week sometimes it will last 9 days. I charge it at night for all
night at my nightstand and it still works while it's charging. Please contact
your local Dexcom Rep. They are ready to work for you.
Oliver

Sent from outer space