Re: [IP] Battery life on Dexcom receiver?

I got my Dex in September of 2009 and it's still working just fine.  I think
that the life is very much variable though.  That's why it's only got the 1
year warranty.  And, of course, Dex is going to want you to buy a new one
because that's how they make money.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a full
two years out of mine but you never know.  Good luck making your decision.

Rebecca B. Jervey