Re: [IP] Venting

I've been insulin dependent type 2 for 20 years and pumping for 3.  If
diet and exercise would cure me, I would have been cured many times
over.  You sound like my mother who thinks green tea will cure type 2.
"After all, you aren't really diabetic!"

Jeff Gamble
Big Bay Lighthouse B&  B
3 Lighthouse Rd
Big Bay,MI 49808