Re: [IP] Omnipod

I, too, am using the Omnipod and I love it.  Or as much as you can love
anything stuck to your body.  I, too, am glad to not have tubing running
from my body and I wear dresses a lot, so tubing could make that a problem.
I'm getting better at controlling my diabetes as I have had it for just
short of one year.  The pump makes it soooooo much easier.  Susan