Re: [IP] Georgia- no shipping insulin law ???

I had insulin shipped to me once and I live in Arizona.  I decided to NEVER
do this again, because if I'm not home and it has to sit in the heat until I
pick it up, it could start to get bad.  Insulin cannot be left in the heat.
I go to my local pharmacy that also gives me a three month supply for the
same price as my insurance company.  Please look into this.

The law is only there to protect you, if there is really such a law.
Shipping insulin is NOT a good idea.  That's my opinion.