[IP] Georgia- no shipping insulin law ???

 I live in Atlanta, Georgia - FINALLY have a better insurance plan- when I tried
to get my insulin shipped ( bc they will give you 3 months supply of meds for
the price of 2 months via mail order ) they say they will not ship / cannot ship
insulin in Georgia due to law w refrigerated drug items- I know a long time ago
I used to get insulin shipped to me....

any advice ? is this true ?

Leigh Blackistone
email @ redacted