Re: [IP] Venting

Wow! These stories are just blowing me away. Good for you, Mary. I
have a childhood friend who died this way, not taking insulin because
she had a stomach virus. I knew nothing of diabetes at the time but
it sure breaks my heart knowing what I do now. So in honor of my lost
friend, I'll give you the cool Mom award for today. And may I never
land in a nursing home or something when I grow really old. Wow!

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
		Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California