[IP] Good Health or am I sick?

I always tell people that I am in good health. The other day my older
brother said I should inventory my health status.

So here is my inventory:

68yo 295 lbs 6'0" Obesity                             278.00

Diabetes Type 2 insulin dependent 1982   250.52

Osteoarthritis both Knees 1975                   715.9

Cardiac Arterial Disease 2005                      414.01

Chronic Pancreatitis 2007                             577.1

Plaque Psoriasis 2009                                    696.1

Osteoarthritis of the Back                            715.9

Psoriatic Arthritis 2011                                  715.9

High Blood Pressure                                       796.2

Glaucoma                                                         365.12

Diabetic Cataract                                           366.41

Diabetic Retinopathy Rt Eye minor             362.01

BPH - benign prostate hyperplasia              600.0

ASPIRIN                                             81 MG

HUMALIN U-500 R                          30.9 U

HUMALOG U-100                            235 U

MULTIVITAMIN                               1 EA

METOPROLOL SUCC ER                50 MG

SYSTANE              Eye Drop

BETAMETHASONE DP OINT.         .O5%

KETOCONAZOLE - CREAM             2%

DORZOLAMIDE HCL                        2%

NAPROSYN TAB                               500MG

TRAMADOL TAB                               50MG

PRILOSEC                                          40mg

LORASTAN                                        100 MG

So am I in good health when the above diseases are under control??

John S Wilkinson, Rome, NY

"A  veteran  is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank
check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of up to
and including their life." (Author unknown)

Be very, very careful what you put into that head, because you will never,
ever get it out. -Thomas Cardinal Wolsey (1471-1530)