Re: [IP] Medco Insulin delivery

  I use Medco an I can order my next three month supply two months after my last
order which gives me a month leeway. It's never been a problem.

 As for delivery temp -- I've gotten it from medco and caremark and have never
had an issue with the insulin. It's no better, necessarily, at the local
pharmacy since it has to be shipped to them as well and might sit out somewhere
for a while before making it to a fridge. Since an opened vial can sit at room
temp for a month, a small amount of time at a higher temp when unopened
shouldn't be a problem.

 I just got a delivery today and it sat for several hours on my porch in 70-80
degree temps. Gel packs still partly frozen.

Stacey

Sent from my iPod