Re: [IP] Blog: I'm pumping!!

 The answer to that I learned from someone in this group and it has helped me
immensely. Often when one switches sites they leave a good one and after
 the switch, their BS zooms up due to a bad site. Maintaining the old site is
like wearing a parachute because when the BS goes hi for no logical reason
you can change back to the good old site.