From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Blog:  I'm pumping!!
To: email @ redacted
Date: Friday, June 17, 2011, 3:57 PM

That's interesting.  I'm curious as to how that works?

Kathy
Dxd 24 years ago
Type 1
MM 722

In a message dated 6/17/2011 4:16:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Bob,  this may have been mentioned but some people find that leaving the old
site  in place for awhile after a site change cuts down on high bgs that
follow
a  site change.
Mary