[IP] Comedy of Errors: Insulin pump failure (x2) and UPS failure

Hey everyone. I have a GREAT Medtronic Revel pump.  I've had it for just
over a year.  Unfortunately, it malfunctioned on Monday.  Between UPS just
being incompetent and Medtronic sending me a defective refurbished pump, I
didn't get back on a pump until Thursday afternoon.  It all good now, but I
was inspired to blog it because UPS is just bogged down in bureaucracy.
They're responsive, but that's about it.

I decided I needed to share my story because if they're going to take
responsibility for delivering medical equipment they need to be more
responsible and take a high level of care to get those devices to people.
I'm in the metro-NYC area, but not everyone lives in an apartment building
with a doorman.

Please read it or, at least, share it with others who've had a similar
experience:

http://expatjane.blogspot.com/2011/06/comedy-of-errors-insulin-pump-failure.html

Thanks and have a great weekend!

-Regina