From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Robert Smith
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 3:07 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Blog: I'm pumping!!

 Hi Julie how you doing today good i hope and how is your pump doing i
have a
pump also and only been on it for a month or so and sometimes think it
is the
greatest thing going and then there are days i am ready to go back to
just
shoting my self 7 or 8 times a day.
 I have the problem when i change the infussion my sugar goes way up to
over
300 somtimes 400 and i get scared and half the time i pull out the
infussion
set and try an other one i know it is just me not giving it a chance but
i'm
nervous.
 Julie i forgot to tell you my name is Bob and i live in chicgo and i'm
retired.
 have agreat day and hope your having good luck with your pump
Bob