From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Benny
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 10:09 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Medco Insulin delivery

This is why I pick up my insulin at Walgreen's. I do not have it shipped
me.  When I was with CCS Medical for my supplies they tried to get me to
order
insulin from them.

I asked if they ship it in insulated containers and they said no, that
it
would be ok if left on my porch.  I explained to them at my house, it
can get
down to 0 in the winter and as warm as 95 or more in the summer and they
couldn't tell me insulin sitting out all day in either extreme would be
ok.

Benny
Peoria, IL
*******
NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attached files are intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above in connection
with official business.  This communication may contain Sensitive
But Unclassified information that may be statutorily or otherwise
prohibited from being released without appropriate approval.  Any
review, use, or dissemination of this e-mail message and any
attached file(s) in any form outside of the Bureau of Alcohol,
Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives or the Department of Justice without
express authorization is strictly prohibited.