RE: [IP] tired

I'm so glad that worked for you.  I've been on antidepressants (and therapy)
since 1995.  They have improved my life, but I still wake up every day with
diabetes, and some days that is just too much.

Sue

On October 15th, I will be walking to STOP diabetes.  If you can, please
help me reach my goal by supporting me for this year's Step Out: Walk to
STOP Diabetes. Please go to my Web Page at
<http://main.diabetes.org/goto/Sue> http://main.diabetes.org/goto/Sue and
click on "Click Here to Sponsor Me"  Complications of diabetes KILLED my dad
in March this year; don't let this happen to YOUR loved ones.

Thank you!

<<ten years ago I felt that way and went to a psychiatrist and took
antidepressives for about

six months. >>