[IP] Reply to Candace Hackney - email @ redacted

Hey this is Maria ! Thank you for your input I really appreciate it ! I am
planning on talkin to my doctor at my next visit about the pump b he has
been
wanting me to get it for a long time but I have had 2 babies and I just
thought
they might pull the tubing ! L Saying that I am uninsurable , those were Blue
Cross and Blue Shields words !they told me that I was and if they were to
accept
me then it would probably cost over 1500 bucks a month !  I met with so many
insurance aggencys before I got pregnant but none would take me ! I ended up
getting on Medicaid after I was pregnant but you loose that insurance after
you
have the baby ! Thanks for your time !