Re: [IP] Medco Insulin delivery

I hope that they don't change the number!

I received a shipment of 6 bottles one time while the weather was warm.
  Used 5 bottles, adjusted insulin to match.  When I got to the 6th
bottle, that was the one and only one that hadn't been affected by
temperature, so I went low immediately.  It took me a few days to figure
it out.  So you can't tell right away.

There are such things as heat-sensitive tags that change color.  They're
used in blood banking, because lots of those units are shipped around
the county...especially the rarer types.

Denise B.