Re: [IP] Re: advice on Apidra?

 I fill my reservoir with Apidra and it does last for days. Apidra is a powerful
insulin and it does work (almost too well) for me.
 I have the CGMS and I have lowered my basals for Apidra but that
hypo-unawareness does hit me.
My advice would be to watch it with Apidra.
Good Luck!
Jim Durr
On Jun 15, 2011, at 2:46 PM, Veronica Elsea wrote:

 > I am just about to make the switch to Apidra. I had one question for those of
you using it. With the Humalog, I've been able to leave it in my pump for
several days. So I prepare 1 cartridge and only need to change the cannula every
two days. My impression is that with the Apidra I really need to only have two
days' worth of insulin in my pump at once. Anybody pushed this one yet? Thanks.