Re: [IP] Re: advice on Apidra?

I am just about to make the switch to Apidra. I had one question for
those of you using it. With the Humalog, I've been able to leave it
in my pump for several days. So I prepare 1 cartridge and only need
to change the cannula every two days. My impression is that with the
Apidra I really need to only have two days' worth of insulin in my
pump at once. Anybody pushed this one yet? Thanks.

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
		Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California