[IP] Tired

 I feel somewhat fortunate in being a diabetic, and I never do get tired of it.
I have some good reasons for feeling this way. When I was first diagnosed I was
told that my future was totally ruined and that I would
 not last more than 5 years. At that point I dedicated my life to doing
everything possible to control my blood sugar. 49 1/2 years have passed since
that time and I am still kicking and I feel Great! Sure I am
 somewhat handicapped but I am still around and with the pump and CGM I can
enjoy my remaining years.
Richard Price