Re: [IP] tired

Sue,

Tracy said it well. I have been a diabetic 45 years now. When I have one
of those days I count my blessings. Some days it is harder to find the
positive things in your life, but if you look hard enough they are there.
We all have days when we are tired of being a diabetic. This is so common
it has a label; "diabetic burnout". The key is not to let it keep you down
for long.

Tracy's is right, the level of care and tools available for management
have improved immensely. I remember the days of no blood glucose meters,
boiling glass syringes and taking one injection of Regular and Lente per
day. Things have certainly changed for the better! Having my pump is my
version of a cure. It has given me so much freedom.

Take care,

Bob