RE: [IP] tired

Thanks so much Tracy.  You're right, of course.  This group is really great.

Sue

T1 since 1974, MM522& CGMS

Manassas, VA

Sue

I go through this as well.  I am 42 and was diagnosed when I was ten.  I

find the older I get the more juggling I have to do with the diabetes and

the more frustrated I get with it.  When I go through periods of wanting to

give up and be "normal", I first have a good cry and then I think of the

early years with the disease and how it was impossible to control it with

the type of insulin's and having to pee on a stick to see if you had sugar

in your urine or the needles that felt like they were made for an animal

they were so big.  Wow!  have we come a long way since then!  Your not alone

Sue, we all go through this and have to feel sorry for ourselves for a bit

and then shake ourselves off and keep going!  Hope you have a better day!

:)