[IP] BG and Exercise

>Why when I exercise does my BS go UP instead of down like I suspect it
>should Michael

 For me, I find that how my BS behaves depends on how much insulin on board I am
carrying. If I have a large quantity of insulin in my system, my blood sugar
drops. If I have little or no insulin on board, by BS rises. I suspect exercise
increases my insulin sensitivity so if I have some, it works more efficiently.
If I have none, it seems like the liver dumps glucose to feed starving muscles,
and since there is no insulin to transport it, my BS rises.
Mike Zeigler