Re: [IP] tired

I count my lucky stars that I have a disease that's manageable, that helps
to remind me to take better care of myself, that allows me to put myself
first sometimes, that responds to my actions.

Then, if I have a really bad day, I remind myself of what my mom when
through with her Multiple Myeloma diagnosis, "treatment", and terrible
death.

If I'm still feeling sorry for myself, I say a little prayer of gratitude
that my heart's strong, my breathing's even and I've got two feet that'll go
where I ask them too.

Life's too short for me to waste a moment wishing things were different.
Plus, if I decided "not to do it anymore," the alternative would be worse!

Valerie