 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of tracy hustedde
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 12:28 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] tired

Sue
I go through this as well.  I am 42 and was diagnosed when I was ten.  I
find the older I get the more juggling I have to do with the diabetes and
the more frustrated I get with it.  When I go through periods of wanting to
give up and be "normal", I first have a good cry and then I think of the
early years with the disease and how it was impossible to control it with
the type of insulin's and having to pee on a stick to see if you had sugar
in your urine or the needles that felt like they were made for an animal
they were so big.  Wow!  have we come a long way since then!  Your not alone
Sue, we all go through this and have to feel sorry for ourselves for a bit
and then shake ourselves off and keep going!  Hope you have a better day!
:)

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 6:46 AM, Sue Leferson <email @ redacted>wrote:

> What do you do when you wake up some days and are just totally tired of
> being diabetic and feel like you can't do it anymore?
>

> Sue
>

> On October 15th, I will be walking to STOP diabetes.  If you can, please
> help me reach my goal by supporting me for this year's Step Out: Walk to
> STOP Diabetes. Please go to my Web Page at
> <http://main.diabetes.org/goto/Sue> http://main.diabetes.org/goto/Sue and
> click on "Click Here to Sponsor Me"  Complications of diabetes KILLED my
> dad
> in March this year; don't let this happen to YOUR loved ones.
>

> Thank you!
> .

THIS E-MAIL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE(S) AND MAY CONTAIN
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.   IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED
 RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY USE OF THIS
 INFORMATION OR DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS
 E-MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS
 E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY BY RETURN
 E-MAIL AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE.
THANK YOU.