Re: [IP] tired

Wow tracy. Ur amazing. U took the words right out of my mouth

Thank You

-----Original Message-----
From: tracy hustedde <email @ redacted>
Sender: email @ redacted
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 11:27:54
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] tired

Sue
I go through this as well.  I am 42 and was diagnosed when I was ten.  I
find the older I get the more juggling I have to do with the diabetes and
the more frustrated I get with it.  When I go through periods of wanting to
give up and be "normal", I first have a good cry and then I think of the
early years with the disease and how it was impossible to control it with
the type of insulin's and having to pee on a stick to see if you had sugar
in your urine or the needles that felt like they were made for an animal
they were so big.  Wow!  have we come a long way since then!  Your not alone
Sue, we all go through this and have to feel sorry for ourselves for a bit
and then shake ourselves off and keep going!  Hope you have a better day!
:)