RE: [IP] Boot camp-fitness club style

Why when I exercise does my BS go UP instead of down like I suspect it should
Michael

--- On Wed, 6/15/11, John S Wilkinson <email @ redacted> wrote:

From: John S Wilkinson <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] Boot camp-fitness club style
To: email @ redacted
Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 6:44 AM

I have never been able to forecast BG's doing exercise. Too many things to
consider:
Time of last meal
Time of last medication
Time of day for exercise
intensity of exercise
How I feel
They all have an effect on BG's during exercise.

John S Wilkinson, Rome, NY
"A  veteran  is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank
check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of up to
and including their life." (Author unknown)
Be very, very careful what you put into that head, because you will never,
ever get it out. Thomas Cardinal Wolsey (1471-1530)