[IP] tired

What do you do when you wake up some days and are just totally tired of
being diabetic and feel like you can't do it anymore?

Sue

On October 15th, I will be walking to STOP diabetes.  If you can, please
help me reach my goal by supporting me for this year's Step Out: Walk to
STOP Diabetes. Please go to my Web Page at
<http://main.diabetes.org/goto/Sue> http://main.diabetes.org/goto/Sue and
click on "Click Here to Sponsor Me"  Complications of diabetes KILLED my dad
in March this year; don't let this happen to YOUR loved ones.

Thank you!